Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.
EMPLOYEE0If your new EDU account is under a different user name/registration as your previous account (because you use your educational email address for te EDU account and used your private email address for the previous one) you can "migrate" your old prezis to your new account easily.
You have to do the following:
1. Log in to Prezi with your old (private) account
2. Share your prezis with your new EDU account email address for edit.
3. Now log out and check your emails under your educational email address you have shared the prezis with.
4. Click the links in the email to accept the shares with your EDU account.
5. Log in to Prezi with your educational account. Now you will see your old prezis in there.
6. Note: these prezis are shared with you through your old account only, so once you delete your old account, the old prezis will be deleted too. To avoid this please create a copy of all the prezis.
7. Now you have new versions of every prezi in your EDU account. You can even delete your old account if you don't need it anymore.